Thursday, February 28, 2008

A-ha moment

Earlier this evening, when changing yet another roll of toilet paper, it dawned on me where all the TP is going.

They're on to me and my Jessica Seinfeld cookbook.

And are eating toilet paper instead.

It explains the ability to exist on a marshmallow and a juice box for days on end - even though served with lovingly prepared, nutritious meals.

Ha! They just think they've won! Wait till I make my own toilet paper with vegetables... nyahahahaha!

(Do you think I might be taking this whole healthy eating thing too far? Or maybe that I just need to go to bed?)

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I'm going to suggest the latter as being more likely. Your poor tired brain.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I say sneak sneak away.

(I sneak healthy stuff on my family all the time. Even Grandma. Mwahahahaha.)