Monday, April 07, 2008

he said/she said

I have a happy post in my head. About Spring, and friends, and family.

But it can't get to you, can't get out of my head, because I am busying listening to the duelling offspring that are my adored babies.

She said she doesn't love me...

He said I can't go in his room...

All in a pitch that is making neighbourhood dogs curl up under a large piece of furniture and whimper.

I have had a few days lately when I've thought "I can't do this." The whole stay at home mother thing.

Not that I have delusions that they wouldn't do it if I worked.

I just wouldn't have to hear it all the live long day.

1 comment:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Emma's just flung herself headlong into the whining stage. The pouting stage. The crankily shouting "No!!" stage.

I hear you. Oh how I hear you.