Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A-ha moment

Overheard in our house this evening:

Me: "Harumph umph urgle schnoo"

Marc: "Julia, why is your Groovy Girl in Mummy's face? She can't talk."

Julia: "Because she LOVES Mama SOOOOOO MUCH. She's giving her kisses. Mama, I love you, kiss kiss kiss."

Me: "I'm going to have an extra large uterus installed. With doors" (hand gesture to indicate doors swinging freely) "so they can climb back in whenever they want. I give up."

Marc: "Kind of like a Kangaroo pouch?"

Me: "That's IT! Our children are marsupials!!!"


I am so glad they love me. Really. I'm just a little concerned some days that they will smother me (literally) in my sleep.

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Hi, I just stumbled into your blog via finslippy and my kids are the SAME way. Some days it's a little much. My husband thinks I love it, but I just look at him like "yeah, well you try to get things accomplished with a child attached to each of your legs!" I love them dearly, but breathing room is always nice. :)