Friday, July 11, 2008

keys keys keys keys

We got the KEYS!! The KEYS!! To the new house!

We got them yesterday afternoon and spent the evening over there, having pizza with our neighbours (from this house).

Have I mentioned that I really like the house? Really really like it? It almost feels strange that it's ours. And that we're going to go and live there and potentially live in less cramped quarters (potentially since we always seem to find more stuff... it's like lint)

I've posted some pics on facebook for Cathie (and others of course, but I was trying to do right by Cathie). But I will have to tell you more later because we're supposed to be leaving for Toronto in an hour and I am not at all packed.

That and the fact that the kids are sitting next to me staring at me with huge puppy dog eyes because they want me attention.

3 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

How very exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Congrats!

Traveller said...

Hey! I'm glad you're trying to do right by me. Maybe you can teach that attitude to Myles :) The place looks great! Love the library/den room. Can't wait to see it after you transform it with your magical Hume-Tomlinson touch.

Enjoy Toronto. I know how much you love the place.

Cxx