Friday, November 21, 2008

Well helloooo!

So - I messed up NaBloPoMo. Oooops. I realized that I was starting to just grumble about things and you know what? That is so not what I want to do - at least not on a daily basis.

I am trying to get myself in order... me, my house, my kids. I've been complaining to just about everyone who will listen (and some who were obviously trying not to) about the state of my house, getting my kids out of the house in the morning, and in general a lot of put-upon SAHM stuff. Sheeesh. I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home for now and I am whining about it. How spoiled does that make me sound.

So... until I have something to say that is actually worth saying I might not be around here much. I am going to spend some time trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up (employment looming on the grade 1 horizon - only 21 months to go) and get our lives in order. I've signed off on facebook for a while and am even trying to curtail my Etsy viewing.

I was actually going to try and cut out the internet altogether for 2 weeks but that's just crazy talk.

I will of course be dropping by my favorite blogs. I mean really, there's only so much house organizing/future figuring out/making time for myself I can do.

3 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

All this daily posting is leaving me dry too. I've just got too much in the hopper, or in my head anyway, that I need to sort out.

Enjoy your reprieve.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Getting the ole priorities back into whack sure feels good, eh?

Mrs. G. said...

Hey, who cares about NaBloPoMo...you live in Europe. NO contest!