Thursday, June 12, 2008

Something to do when your life feels upside down..

We just signed an offer on a house. To buy a house. A new house. And move house.

Because I was so grounded - ya know? (not) So let's just go and make things more interesting.

Further proof that I must have been dropped on my head at some point? I think so.

And I would tell you about the house but - um - I feel a little too queasy right now.

Anyone seeing my brain (which may look really small, or more like half a brain) please return it to me...

4 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Queasy I bet. Maybe it's the change you need?

(It's the optimistic in me, hoping.)

lapoflux said...

I'm hoping ;-)
Maybe the extra space will give my heart a little room to expand.
Optimism is good.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Extra space is always good. And as I've recently experience, a new house can bring with it a new life.

Good luck!

Nora said...

Oh, I totally know what you mean? I always want to throw up after making a big life decision. But congrats! I hope you don't have the uh-oh feeling.